that will take you to the next level.
The Metal, Stone, and Wood technician will perform a variety of skilled and semi-skilled physical labor. You will use and enhance your current skills and we will provide training for additional skills. You bring past experience and/or current interest in learning the trade of restoration work. You will excel at following established procedures and processes while completing tasks and projects assigned to you by your Foreman/Supervisor. This is a highly physical position, you must be able to comfortably lift 50 lbs.
- Clean, prepare, refinish, and restore surfaces including Metal, Stone, and Wood.
- Successfully and with high quality of work; strip, polish, remove scratches and refinish a variety of surfaces and materials.
- Learn new processes and procedures as instructed and needed to effectively perform the job.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Reliable and professional attendance in the early morning and evening work hours.
- 1 – 2 years of labor experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to follow safety standards as outlined by company and supervisor.
- Ability to comfortably lift at least 50lbs and complete 8 hours of physical labor.
- Must be able to and comfortable working on Scaffolding, climbing ladders, operating machinery.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Must be able to climb ladders, operate machinery and work on scaffolding.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the requested information by e-mail to Vinette Brown, email@example.com.